Broadcast Graphics Overlay
Full Integration with Playout, Capture and Streaming Solutions
JGraphics is a flexible and reliable solution for television broadcast graphics overlay. Supports full range of BlackMagic Design cards. The graphics solution provides the ability to output through SD SDI, HD SDI, HDMI, Composite and Component output interfaces. Easy to integrate CG (Computer Graphics) solution for broadcasters, TV channels, satellite centers, webTV and pay-per-view TV channels.
It is provided as a separate graphical solution as well as built in the JPlayout, JIPEncoder and JCapture solutions.
JGraphics supports Text, Image, Image Sequence, Crawl, Roll, Clock, File and RSS elements. Font, color, outline and transparency can be controlled for each element. Grouping of graphical elements into presets is provided. Presets are easy to switch between and they provide direct integration with the playout solution. Live graphics editing mode is available for instantant refresh of the output. Video pass-through with internal and external keying graphical overlay modes support.
The graphics solution supports creation of graphical elements connected to external data resources, allowing easy integration into any third-party workflow and automation.
JGraphic’s Input/Output Scheme
- Powerful and easy to use television graphics solution
- Input interfaces: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 6G-SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component
- Full integration with JPlayout, JIPEncoder and JCapture
- Text objects support
- Image objects support
- Image sequence objects support
- Manual and automated graphic presets control
- Crawl objects support
- Roll objects support
- Clock object support
- External text file object support
- RSS feed object support
- Per-object transparency control
- Font, colour, background and outline control
- Objects edge smooth and shadow
Minimum system requirements
- Pentium 3 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 800×600 screen resolution
- 500 MB hard drive space
- BlackMagic DeckLink card
Supported operating systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
1. Make sure the system and operating system requirements are fulfilled.
2. Uninstall all previous product versions you may have installed on your computer.
3. Download the latest release version and install it by double clicking the installation package.