Multiviewer And Monitoring
for NDI, SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component. Live Automatic Error Detection, Notification and Logging
JMultiViewer Free is a freeware intelligent multiviewer solution for video and audio preview and monitoring, which supports up to 4 monitoring channels. The JMultiViewer Free supports NDI®, SDI, HDMI, Composite and Component inputs. Adding and removing channels on-the-fly is supported. Audio real-time volume level preview for up to 32 audio mono channels is available.
Audio, video and signal quality multiview monitoring functionality is available. The multuviewer monitoring option supports automatic detection of black frames, freeze frames, noise, audio silence and signal loss. It also has instant visualisation, sound alarm, error logging and e-mail notifications on error detection.
JMultiViewer Free Features
- Powerful and easy to use multiviewer solution
- Input interfaces: NDI®, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 6G-SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component
- Monitoring up to 4 channels
- Source configuration presets
- Multi-audio support and control
- Sound alarm
- E-mail notification
- Support of all BlackMagic cards
- Video black frame detection
- Video freeze frame detection
- Audio noise detection
- Audio silence detection
- Network signal lost detection
- Error logging
- Digital and analog clock
For more than 4 channels choose JMultiViewer Full version
JMultiViewer Full version offers unrestricted preview and monitoring of channels. The number of channels depends simply on the hardware configuration choosen. In addition to the SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component, NDI inputs the full version supports IP, HTTP, HLS, UDP, RTP, RTSP inputs. Live automatic error detection, notification and logging are also available.
See more about the JMultiViewer Full version here.
Contact us to receive a copy of JMultiViewer Free
Minimum system requirements
- Pentium 3 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 800×600 screen resolution
- 500 MB hard drive space
- BlackMagic DeckLink card (optional for SDI, HDMI, Composite and Component inputs)
Supported operating systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
1. Make sure the system and operating system requirements are fulfilled.
2. Uninstall all previous product versions you may have installed on your computer.
3. Download the latest release version and install it by double clicking the installation package.