Offline and On-the-fly Editing & Trimming
JPlaylist is a practical and efficient playlist building and playout preview solution. The product supports in-playlist media clip trimming, audio volume preview and control, logo insertion and playout preview. The built-in trimmer enables media clips preview and “in” and “out” trimming point selection, applicable into the playlist. The solution uses the same playout engine as in the main JPlayout solution, ensuring playlist and media files compatibility.
The playlist is a multiformat, multicompression solution. Some of the supported formats are MPEG-2, MXF, MP4, AVI, HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, DV CPRO 25/50/100, MPEG-4, JPEG 2000, AAC, MPEG Audio, XDCAM, HDV, QuickTime, XAVC and more.
- Vast variety of output format resolutions and frame rates, from SD up to Full HD, including 3D
- Software video and audio preview
- Mixed file formats, with different compressions, resolutions and frame rates in one playlist
- On-the-fly rescaling and frame rate conversion to one output resolution and frame rate
- Container supported: MPEG-TS/PS, MP4, QT, MXF, AVI, ASF/WMV, P2, AVC HD, Sony XDCAM, XAVC
- Video compressions supported: MPEG-1/2, AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, DV, DVCPRO 25/50/100, MPEG-4, JPEG 2000
- Audio compressions supported: PCM, MPEG Audio Layer I/II/III, AAC, WMA, WAV
- Offline and on-the-fly playlist editing
- Audio volume metering and control
- File trimmer for clip trimming
- Logo editor for logo insertion available in preview
- Integrated graphics preview and editing
- Subtitles support preview and manipulation
- Playback seek control for VTR-like control for better preview
- Playlists import and export
- Easy to use graphical user interface
Minimum system requirements
- Pentium 3 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 800×600 screen resolution
- 500 MB hard drive space
Supported operating systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
1. Make sure the system and operating system requirements are fulfilled.
2. Uninstall all previous product versions you may have installed on your computer.
3. Download the latest release version and install it by double clicking the installation package.