The new JPlayout has been released. The ultimate SD/HD/3D playout software solution supports file-based playback of various digital media files. Different files formats, resolution and frame rates mixed into a single playlist for playback.
The playout supports of some of the most popular digital media formats, such as:
The playlist import and export makes the solution easy to integrate into any automated workflow.
Some of the JPlayout’s features:
- SD, HD and 3D playout;
- Large variety of containers, video and audio compression support;
- Real-time video rescaling, frame rate conversion and audio resamping;
- Mixing different formats into a single playlist;
- On-air and offline playlist editing;
- Audio loudness monitoring and control;
- Media files trimming and preview;
- Logo insertion;
- Playlist export and import for automated workflows;
- Multi-channel/multi-instance support;
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Now that JPlayout has been released officially we are looking forward to continue to upgrade it. Some of the major upcoming new features are:
- integration with the CG and Graphics overlay (integration of JGraphics);
- integration with the Encoder and IP Streaming solution (integration of JIPEncoder).
These major future updates are going to help us achieve two major goals:
- Optimized workflow for branding your TV channel.
- Delivering your branded content to any device – TV sets, mobile and connected devices.
Check out regularly our website to find out when we become Multi-screen playout.
Coming soon: The new releases of our other broadcast solutions will be here soon.
Stay tuned for our future updates and new releases.
Follow our company’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn! Never miss an important update from us.