JIPEncoder now can convert in real-time any input source, such as SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component, IP, NDI, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, HLS or MPEG-DASH into NDI.
JPlayout now supports output to NDI, along with the standard SDI and IP outputs. With the latest upgrade it is possible to directly output NDI signal – there is no need for any converter or SDI cabling. The NDI output is available as an option and requires active Streaming option or Multi-Layer Streaming option.
Both JIPEncoder and JPlayout can produce multi-layer and multi-format output streams from a single source. Each output layer can be converted with its own resolution and frame rate and output via different IP or NDI outputs simultaneously.
With this new feature our solutions now provide complete NDI conversion and transmission cycle. Along with the conversion from NDI streams to standard IP streams, now it is possible to convert the standard IP streams into NDI stream.
- Playout output directly to NDI
- Mixed Playout output of NDI, IP and SDI
- Multi-layer and multi-format streaming from IP and NDI to IP and NDI
- SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component, IP, NDI, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, HLS and MPEG-DASH conversion to NDI
- NDI conversion to IP, UDP, RTP, HLS and MPEG-DASH
- NDI transmission of high video and audio quality over IP without the need of additional SDI cabling
Coming soon: More great features are already in development.
Stay tuned for our future updates and new releases.
Follow our company’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn! Never miss an important update from us.