The new software solution JCapture has been released. This is our main capture and encoding solution. The JCapture is designed to ingest audio and video from various input devices and cards. The capture currently supports encoding in the following formats: MPEG-2 PS/TS, MP4, MOV (QuickTime), XDCAM, HDV, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MPEG Audio Layer I/II/III and AAC. The solution supports real-time SD and HD encoding – both manual and time-automated.
Some of the main features of JCapture are:
- Vast variety of output format resolutions and frame rates, from SD up to Full HD, including 3D;
- Input interfaces: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component;
- Containers: MPEG Transport Stream, MPEG Program Stream, MP4;
- Video compressions supported: MPEG-1/2, AVC/H.264;
- Audio compressions supported: MPEG Audio Layer I/II, AAC;
- Audio volume metering and control;
- Bitrate preview module;
- CPU load preview module;
- Video encoding PSNR preview module;
- Automation: single daily and weekly capturing through a schedule module;
- Manual capture mode;
What’s next: After the release of JCapture our immediate plans for extending the solution includes Graphics overlay built-in, adding additional input sources and output formats, and integrating monitoring and quality control features.
Coming soon: More great features are already in development.
Stay tuned for our future updates and new product releases.
Follow our company’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn! Never miss an important update from us.